Here you'll find helpful resources for teachers, businesses, and community members about what manufacturing is today, jobs and career paths in manufacturing, and other helpful topics. Feel free to use the presentations and documents below for your class or business purpose, or just to share with a student who has an interest in manufacturing!
- Coloring Book
- Gold Collar Careers Coloring Book (.pdf file, 4.3 MB)
- Jobs In Demand
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Special Section (.pdf file, 1.3 MB)
- Manufacturing Connections
- Northwest Wisconsin Resource Handbook for Manufacturers (.pdf file, 1.7 MB)
- Wisconsin's Forgotten Middle-Skill Jobs
- Wisconsin’s Forgotten Middle-Skill Jobs was written for the Skills2Compete-Wisconsin campaign by The Workforce Alliance (TWA), Washington, D.C., as part of its national Skills2Compete Campaign. The national version of this report, America’s Forgotten Middle-Skill Jobs, is available at www.Skills2Compete.org. To learn more about the Skills2Compete-Wisconsin campaign, go to www.Skills2Compete.org The state and national efforts of the Skills2Compete campaign are made possible, in part, by general support from The Workforce Alliance’s national funders, including the Ford Foundation, Joyce Foundation, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, and Annie E. Casey Foundation. In addition, special thanks to the Joyce Foundation, Ford Foundation, and the Milwaukee Area Workforce Funding Alliance for funding related to the production and release of this report. (.pdf file, 745.2 KB)
Get more information now and get started on your new career path!