News & Events
Preparing for the future by inspiring the skilled workers of tomorrow!
Looking for a new career? Ready to start your future?
Make plans to attend CVTC’s Manufacturing Show! Bring your friends and family to CVTC’s Manufacturing Show on Thursday, March 7 from 3 - 7 p.m. at the Gateway Campus. Participate in hands-on demonstrations that show manufacturing jobs in action! Learn about CVTC’s manufacturing programs and discuss enrollment options. Over 30 local manufacturing employers will be on-site to answer your questions about careers in a high-tech, high-paying industry. Visit various attractions to receive stamps on your passport and be entered to win great prizes!
Discover the CVTC difference! Join us at the Manufacturing Show to:
- Explore manufacturing careers
- Learn about CVTC’s manufacturing programs
- Visit over 30 manufacturing employers and businesses
- Participate in hands-on demonstrations
- Try your hand at a welding simulator
- Check out our student projects, including the Junkyard Welding Battle
- Take a tour of our cleanroom
- Discuss enrollment options
- Learn about the newest technologies in manufacturing
- Sign up for door prizes and raffles
- Attend valuable breakout sessions
- Most importantly, have fun!
- Explore Our Manufacturing Programs
- Auto Collision Repair & Refinish Technician
- Automation Engineering Technology
- Automotive Maintenance Technician
- Diesel Truck Technician
- Electrical Maintenance
- ElectroMechanical Maintenance Technician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Industrial Mechanical Technician
- Machine Tool Operator
- Machine Tooling Technics
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Motorcycle, Marine & Outdoor Power Products Technician
- Technical Studies - Journeyworker
- Truck Driving