What's in it for you?
You can become part of a collective voice – Manufacturing Works, whose purpose is to promote advanced manufacturing as a career option for students. Manufacturing Works is a collaborative organization consisting of private industry representative, secondary educators, post-secondary educators and economic development officers that have come together for the common goal of working together to solve the skills gap and promote all of the opportunities in manufacturing.
By becoming a member of Manufacturing Works your company has the opportunity to:
- Spread the word about manufacturing careers to middle and high school students, college students, parents, educators and on a state-wide basis.
- Build a pipeline of future employees for your business. Create or enhance a relationship with your local high school, technical college and university through the development of an educational pathway program.
- Learn from manufacturers that have implemented school-to-work/educational pathway programs.
- Share ideas and create new programs to further manufacturing as a career choice
- Help sponsor events to promote manufacturing as a career choice with statewide exposure and recognition.
- Access to national research on manufacturing today.
- Build support and knowledge of the importance of manufacturing to our national and global economy.