Encourage Your Students
Why encourage your students to consider a career in manufacturing?
- Help students find work they love and that is meaningful to them. The wide variety of roles in manufacturing help bring out their talents in creativity, problem solving, teamwork and more and lead to rewarding work experiences.
- Careers in manufacturing pay well. Many manufacturers offer tuition reimbursement and immediate benefits making manufacturing a great place to earn a living.
- Employers need talented individuals to bridge the skills gap as older employees retire and as new technologies are introduced every day.
- Manufacturing is a great option for hands-on learners. Students with science, technology and math aptitude that like to tinker and make things are perfect for a career in manufacturing.
- There is room to grow – there are excellent advancement opportunities in manufacturing.
- Modern manufacturing operations are not dirty – robotics, automation, technology and clean environments make up the manufacturing operations today.
Advanced Barrier Extrusions – Rhinelander
Manufactures plastics film & sheet
Advanced Cabinetry & Woodwork – Schofield
Advanced Dairy Systems Inc – Spring Valley
Mfg Food Products Machinery
Advanced Dynamics Corp – Eau Claire
Mfg Abrasive Products
Advanced Formliners LLC – Onalaska
Mfg Concrete Form Liners
Advanced Machining of Martell – Beldenville
Mfg Plastic Injection Mold
Advanced Training Technologies – New Richmond
Whol Toys/Hobby Goods Mfg Electrical Equipment/Supplies
Advanced Wire EDM LLC – Osceola
Aero Commerce Services Inc – Cornell
Aero Tech – New Richmond
Airport/Airport Services Structural Metal Fabrication